THE GUT MICROBIOME

Would you like to experience optimal health on every level and gain access to feeling the best you've ever felt?

PURIFY, FORTIFY, AND PROTECT THE ECOSYSTEM OF MICROBES LIVING INSIDE YOU

Recent scientific discoveries have uncovered a fascinating ecosystem within each of us called the microbiome.  This complex network of
bacteria, fungi and microflora reside primarily in the gut and impact the health of virtually every system in the human body.  The
microbiome accounts for 90% of the cells that create you, while only the remaining 10%
of the cells in your body contain your DNA, so we are home to a truly amazing ecosystem!
While the microbes living in your body are essential to life, if they are not balanced they
can also be detrimental to your health.


Gut flora has been linked to almost every process in our body.  Imbalances have been implicated in countless health issues, some
being the deepest chronic health issues of our time, such as autoimmune diseases, chronic fatigue, MS, obesity, diabetes, asthma, autism, arthritis and cancer.  Some of the most striking research is on links between the microbiome and the brain – our whole mental and emotional wellbeing, determined by our microbiome!  Inflammation also starts in the gut.  Heart disease, diabetes, liver issues, joint pain, obesity are all different ways we can experience inflammation.  Unfortunately living in the modern world is not exactly friendly to our gut.

 

However, the great thing is that your microbiome is accessible and it can be modified.  Three-fourths of the microbiome lives in your intestines and protecting and supporting good microbes is just as important as eliminating the bad ones.  I work with diet and targetted supplementation, often structured as a 21 Day Purify Program, to take you through a cellular detox and gut microbiome rebalance.  This can all be done online and over the phone if preferred.  It's the start of a whole new approach to healing body and mind for optimum physical and mental health.
 

 

 

 

Contact me for more information and a free lifestyle analysis.

 

     "I can't believe the effect the Purify Programme has had on my mental clarity - for the first time in my life I don't have 'brain fog'!  I've got so much more energy too.  I feel like a new man." 

- Sky Brierley

Gallery
1/4

Watch Mike's Purify testimonial after suffering 24 years with Ulcerative Colitis. Now he's out kayaking or 6 hours at a time - "I feel like a bear that's come out of hibernation...I didn't think this would ever be possible!"

Hear about Adriana's amazing Purify results with her arthritis, circulation and overall wellbeing

Gallery

Click to see Arjun talking about his Purify experience and the beneficial impact on his fitness and mental health

​© Devon Mala Tree 2017